•Related Books That I Have Read•
- Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving: A GUIDE AND MAP FOR RECOVERING FROM CHILDHOOD TRAUMA Paperback – December 13, 2013
by Pete Walker
- Status as of 9/21/2015: I have been reading this book slowly (I started at the end of June 2015) but am almost complete. I am considering reading it a second time because I relate to the content so much and have learned a great deal from it. Some pages have brought me to tears and have taken me quite some time to process. So far I rate this book five stars out of five (5/5) stars. It is very informative for anyone who has experience childhood trauma brought on by a dysfunctional family.
•Related Books On My List To Read•
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are Paperback – September 1, 2010
by Brene Brown
- The Drama of the Gifted Child: The Search for the True Self, Revised Edition – Nov 30,1996
by Alice Miller
•Unrelated Books That I Love•
(Or Am Currently Reading)
- East of Eden (Penguin Twentieth Century Classics) Paperback – October 1, 1992
by John Steinbeck (Author) & David Wyatt (Introduction)
- This book is longtime favorite of mine. I believe that I first read it well over 10 years ago when I was approximately seventeen (17) years old. Steinbeck has been a favorite author of mine in general since reading Of Mice And Men in high school. I have read many of his books since and love them. I rate both books five out of five (5/5) stars.
- The Elements of Investing: Easy Lessons for Every Investor – Hardcover – January 22, 2013
by Burton G. Malkiel & Charles D. Ellis
Please check back frequently as I will update this page as needed.
Are there any books that you would recommend for me to read? If so, please leave a comment below with any recommendations and/or comments on related books. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!